BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

36 Weeks...WOO HOO!!!

We have done it again! We made it another week without Isabella making her appearance. That is a good thing for her because that means another week of her growing and gaining strength. It is a hard thing for me though. It means less room to breath and a harder time getting up after sitting. As the birth gets closer, I am finding myself getting somewhat nervous. I am not scared at all, i know i can do this. But i am nervous like a person is on their first day of college. You know you are capable, but it is a completely new experience. My plan is to go natural. I get a lot of mixed reactions when i tell people this. I know many people who have done this and have been very successful. Knowing this is very encouraging. I know that God made my body to do this. I have done a lot of research and read books on this and am preparing my body even now for this big event. I know this is the right choice for me and my family and our new baby.

My next doctor appointment is this friday. I only have one more scheduled appointment after this one. That is so crazy!! I look around my house and there is hints of baby stuff everywhere. It still comes as a shock when i think about us being parents sometime between now and September first! I am so excited! Byron will be such a great dad! He is sitting here next to me singing along to songs that he does not know all of the words to. He makes his own words up instead. So, he is dancing in his seat and lip syncing and then adding his own words too. Isabella is going to enjoy goofing off with him and dancing with him. He can be serious when he needs to be but can really loosen up too. He is great and i cant wait for Isabella to meet him.

I cant wait for our family to be complete. We were so happy with just the two of us, i cant imagine how much more happiness she will bring into our family!



0 comments: