BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

35 Weeks!

As of today, we are 35 weeks along! Only 5 weeks until we get to meet our little God made princess. I am so excited to be able to teach her just how special God has made her. I also can not wait just to meet her and hold her. Byron will be back at the beginning of August and we will be scheduling all of the classes that have to do with babies after that. We will only have one month available to take these classes and there are like 5 of them we want to take. It will be hard work to make sure we get them all in with such a short amount of time but we know it will be worth it. We are both research kind of people. We like to do as much research on something as possible before we approach it. So we know these classes will offer even more much wanted knowledge before the big event. My first class is tomorrow and it is called Breast Feeding Basics. I have done a lot of research on breast feeding, but I just think that knowing more never hurt anyone. After that class, I will be going by the doctors office to pick up the August class schedule so Byron and I can schedule our classes asap.

As for how I am feeling. Well, i have been very fortunate up until now with having a pretty smooth pregnancy. No real complaints. Things are starting to get somewhat uncomfortable now though. My back is feeling the extra weight in my stomach. My sinuses have never really
let up. And I like literally eat children sized portions now because I have no room. I guess these could be counted as complaints. They are not meant to be. This is a journey that I am blessed to be on so I am just trying to take it for what it is. Understanding the symptoms and why you have them makes it easier to not be upset about it. Plus there are only 5 more weeks of this getting worse, then I get new problems and pains. So all in all, I would say I feel pretty good. Here are some pictures I took right before typing this so it is the end of the day (when I am the biggest). I figured that made for better pictures anyway.





0 comments: