BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

32 weeks!


Well, we have now made it to 32 weeks! It is hard to believe in just 8 weeks, we will get to meet the little girl who has been forming for so long. I am so excited to hold her and meet her and teach her about the world around her. I also can not wait to watch Byron step into the role of "daddy". It was amazing to see him step into being "husband" and I know he will only amaze me more as a father. We now have almost all the baby stuff we will need for her. It seems like so much stuff right now. But everyone tells me that this is only the beginning.

Things have been pretty busy around here lately. Friday we went to a retirement ceremony on Byron's ship. Today we went to a change of command where the captain of his ship is changing. On top of all that, we are looking at houses to buy and I a
m planning a youth group outing for this weekend. So basically, I am saying that I have been very busy.

This picture is from the Change of Command today!

0 comments: