BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

31 Weeks!

Well I am officially 31 weeks today. Only 9 weeks to go! It is hard to believe that in like 9 weeks Byron and I will be parents!! That both makes me excited and nervous every single day. As I look at all the baby stuff that God has blessed us with already, i et even more excited. The cute little dresses, the lotions and soaps that will make her smell great, and all the cute accessories are great. I can just imagine her finally here and using these things. We feel very blessed to be able to be parents, to be given a child of our own. Although I am nervous about being a good parent, I know that God will take care of it all. Well, i guess those are my feelings for the day. I am going to eat a cookie now (to reward myself for actually writing on this site again).

0 comments: