BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

33 Weeks!

Well, I am 33 weeks along this journey now. It has been a long path, but very rewarding. Now that I get to feel her move regularly, I am feeling like I am getting to know her. She is getting so big now. The books say that she is over 4 pounds and 18 inches long! That is hard for me to believe. I still remember reading that she was only the size of a pea. The pregnancy has been physically trying at times but all in all it has been fairly easy. My next doctor appointment is July 22nd. That will be my last 4 week appointment. Then i switch to every 2 weeks. In the beginning of this, I kept thinking it would be FOREVER until i finally got to the every 2 week appointments. Now i am less than a month away from them and less than 7 weeks from meeting little Isabella Nicole Stocks. Byron will be gone the rest of the month so we will be signing up for all the baby classes during August. That means August will be Very busy, but at least Byron will be able to go with me. Well, that is all for now. Here is a picture from today:

1 comments:

Anda said...

I'm so excited for you! A little Stocks to invest your life into! (oh ho, I'm so Punny)

I don't think that Nicholas and I went to any baby classes. Actually, there was something at the hospital when we had the baby about how to hold/wash/feed them... kind of a crash course before they let me go home with him I suppose. I was in the delivery room and remembered the little "You're Pregnant" type book the hospital had given me and how it had tips on breathing through labor. So I had Nick try to coach me using that little book as I was giving birth... It makes me laugh a lot now. Maybe I SHOULD have tried a class or two... Let me know how those go.