BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

38 Weeks along...

Only 14 days until Isabella's due date. It is hard to believe we are so far along in this journey already. Nesting has started. I have been washing her clothes, organizing them by size. I have organized her diapers by size, and organized all the bath stuff by type and bottle size. This would be great but it is alternating with times of complete fatigue. I go from having energy and cleaning up the baby's area of our room and setting up her stroller/car seat, to just wanting to lay on my left side and do nothing. I am still working. I started to train my replacement this week. We are on a tight schedule and trying to finish all the training by thursday because she is going out of town. The ironic thing is that she will be out of town until my due date. So if I am too uncomfortable to keep working or if Isabella makes an early appearance then yet another person will have to fill in for me. I know God will make it all work out though.

I now wake up each day wondering if this will be the day that we get to meet our little girl. It is
a weird feeling knowing that something is coming but having no clue what it will be like. I am
SO excited!!

0 comments: