BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What next?

Well, a friend of mine recently brought up an idea.  She wondered about me starting to share my hobbies, tips, tricks and strategies on a more regular basis.  She mentioned me starting a website to be able to share this information.  I am thinking I will start posting this stuff here first.  This will be like a trial to make sure I can stick with it before I jump way out there.  So, if you are interested please stay tuned.  If you are only wanting updates on our family, those will come too so you can just pick and choose which ones you read.  Thanks for your support and I hope this ends up actually helping someone or is at least entertaining, hahaha!

Ok, so here are the interests I will talk about on here:

Being a Christian woman
Being a Christian Mom
Sewing
Canning
Cooking from scratch
Couponing
Saving money without coupons

I think that is all.  I may add or remove things as time goes on.  I tend to pick up and drop hobbies pretty often, unfortunately.  So, here we go...

1 comments:

Roslyn said...

I love it!