BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update...

So, today Byron left to go underway with his ship.  He wont be gone very long but for the last year I have been pretty spoiled and have had him home almost every night.  Now him being gone even over night is hard.  But I also know that he is doing his job and securing our future.  Therefore, I support no matter what.

I have now gone back to youth group at my church.  I have been back like 4 weeks now.  It is great to be back with my teens.  I missed them so much!  It was kind of awkward at first because someone else had taken over for me for like 3 months.  So I had to go in and try to keep up what they had been doing, all while transitioning back to the way I had been doing things.  I am now planning the trip to Acquire The Fire youth conference in Richmond, VA.  It is at the end of January and we are fundraising now.

Isabella is growing so much.  She is almost 4 months old now.  Time really does go fast.  She really is such a great baby.  She cries but not often.  Mostly when she is hungry or gassy.  She still sleeps through most of the night (having a rare night in which she is up somewhat often).  She sleeps from about 8:30 until around 3am.  Then after eating, she goes back to sleep until 8am.  This helps me get time with Byron to unwind at the end of each night and also get enough sleep to stay up all day with out a nap.  She is still a cat-napper.  She will doze off for like 30 minutes at a time a few times a day.  I guess that is why she sleeps so well at night.  She smiles through her bath every night.  She is such a joy and a blessing.

Byron and I are doing well.  We are remembering just how important communication is.  We are also remembering to make time for each other each day.  This usually happens after Isabella is in bed.  It is awesome that even just sitting together to watch tv can make us feel connected again.  I am so lucky to have Byron.  I am sure many things he does would mean nothing to someone else or would annoy them.  But most of those things are what I love about him.  He is absolutely the perfect person for me.  I love our sense of humor.  I love our friendship.  And the way he loves me is AMAZING!

Next on the agenda is a trip to Ohio.  On December 21st, Isabella and I are going back up to Ohio for a week before Byron joins us there for another week.  I am so excited to be home for christmas while my brother is home from Japan at the same time!  I know this is what my mom always hopes for for christmas but it usually is not possible.

Life is great!  I will post new pictures of the house this week.  I also will put up new pictures of Isabella the first time my brother met her.

Thanks for continuing to follow us...

0 comments: